Free Demo available, please enquire by email, socials or call us.
These 3D Scanners are the highest quality products at their different price ranges. We want you to contact us; you have a collective here at Smarttechnology that cares about you getting the best product that suits your needs. Contact us for a quote or help.
These 3D Scanners are the highest quality products at their different price ranges. We want you to contact us; you have a collective here at Smarttechnology that cares about you getting the best product that suits your needs.
3D Scanners and their application
Professional 3D scanners at a new low cost entry point...
- Create CAD models of real parts to capture lost designs, update existing products and create new ones
- Verify product quality by comparing manufactured parts to CAD designs for analysis of wear
- Make mass customised products for health care, dentistry and fashion
- Scan entire buildings or airplanes to create accurate 3D models
- And much more
How Do These Machines Work?
What is the EinScan H
This way, it combines the advantages of traditional structured light 3D scanners – speed and cost-to-performance ratio – with the ability to comfortably 3D scan humans without blinding them during the process.
The EinScan H (left) and EinScan HX (right) side by side.
It is also fitted with what Shining 3D calls an “advanced human body algorithm”, providing smoother acquisition and allowing for slight body movements of the subject.
One of the main trade-offs is accuracy. The H offers a volumetric accuracy of up to 0.3mm, while the HX offers up to 0.06mm.
Price: Au$ 8,635.00 inc GST ( offers may apply )
Contact here to arrange a demo
The Einscan HX ( blue light & LED Laser ) and its included software has paid special attention to the three key features essential to versatility:
- Hybrid light sources
- Capacity to scan large objects
- Ability to capture dark and reflective surfaces
We tested the EinScan HX on several subjects, including car engine bays. They’re the ideal use case scenario to test the EinScan HX’s features, marketed by Shining 3D as particularly well-suited for automotive applications.
In a body scan for a challenge, which at the same time allowed assess to the scanner’s colour acquisition capabilities. Skin texture is known to be more nuanced and difficult to acquire compared to industrial product paints.
Price: Au$ 19, 965.00 inc GST & Siemens SolidEdge 3D Shining pack & Geomagic Essentials ( offers may apply )
Contact here to arrange a demo
3D Scanning for large scale projects
High end markerless and huge scale projects
ScanTech - Trackscan -Industrial 3D measurement System
TrackScan-P42 3D system adopts intelligent optical tracking measurement technology and high-quality optical equipment. It carries out ultra-high precision dynamic 3D measurement without markers. This 3D system is widely applied to quality control, product development, reverse engineering, etc.
By freely switching multiple working modes, TrackScan-P42 caters to different scanning situations. 17 crossed blue laser lines enable ultra-fast scanning rate of 1,900,000 measurements/s and smooth experience. 7 parallel blue laser lines works for detail capturing. Single blue laser line aims to fast collecting 3D data of deep holes and dead angle positions.
The equipped wireless portable CMM T-Probe delivers flexible measurement, and precisely captures high-precision 3D data of gaps, hole positions, grooves and complex surface. By working with robot-arm, TrackScan-P42 can also realize intelligent online automated 3D inspection.
- The E-Track can obtain the projection lasers from the object. The laser light deforms with the shape of the object. The lasers will deform when the scanner moves on the object surface. And then we can calculate the linear 3D information from the lasers since the E-Track is accurately calibrated in advance.
- The E-Track can timely recognize the accurate spatial position of the scanner by tracking technology.
- The 3D position information where the lasers go through can be acquired by utilizing the linear 3D information and relative spatial position when scanner moves, thus form the continuous three-dimension information
Intelligent Tracking Without Markers
With intelligent optical tracking measurement, TrackScan-P42 3D system delivers instant scanning without markers.
Greatly improving work efficiency and decreasing cost.
Unrivaled-fast & Detail-maker
17 crossed blue laser lines enable ultra-fast scanning rate of 1,900,000 measurements/s and smooth experience.
7 parallel blue laser lines work for detail capturing.
– Single blue laser line aims to fast obtain 3D data of deep holes and dead angle positions.
Strong Anti-interference Capability
– Easily capture 3D data for shiny and black surface.
– Strong anti-interference capability of environment, vibrations and thermal variations.